Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mixed Seafood with Tomato and Herb Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Tomato and Herb Sauce
- ½ lemon, thin peel only, no pith
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 15 fresh chives, cut into thirds, plus extra to garnish
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 ½ oz red onion, quartered
- 2 oz sun-dried tomatoes, drained of oil
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 ½ oz unsalted butter, in pieces (½ in.-1 in.)
- 2 oz pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 can diced tomatoes (approx. 14.5 oz)
- 32 oz fresh black mussels, scrubbed and debearded (see Tip)
- 24 oz small littleneck clams, cleaned (see Tip)
- 12 oz cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 oz toasted pine nuts, to garnish
- crusty bread, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2984 kJ / 710 kcal
- 67.7 g
- 21.3 g
- 16.3 g
- 5.9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Crawfish Omelet with Holy Trinity Tomatoes
Crawfish Toast with English Pea Ricotta and Wild Mushroom Brandy Butter