Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef and Broccoli Sauté
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 oz filet mignon, trimmed, cut into pieces (¼ in.)
- 3 oz sherry vinegar, Xiao Xing
- 2 oz oyster sauce
- 1 oz soy sauce
- 1 oz black bean garlic sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 ½ oz vegetable oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ oz fresh ginger, peeled
- 8 oz broccoli florets
- 4 oz onions, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- steamed rice, to serve (see Tip)
- per 1 portion
- 1787 kJ / 427 kcal
- 37 g
- 10 g
- 26 g
- 1 g