Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Kale, Broccolini and Cranberries with Almonds
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 fresh bird's eye chili (optional)
- 2 oz shallot
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 8 oz kale, leaves only, center stalks removed, cut into 2 in. strips (approx. 1 lg. bunch), divided
- 8 ½ oz broccolini, halved (approx. 3 in.)
- 2 oz slivered almonds
- 2 oz dried cranberries
- ½ oz lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 803 kJ / 192 kcal
- 6 g
- 14 g
- 14 g
- 3 g