Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 3 oz carrots, in pieces (2 in.)
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz dried beans, small, e.g. lima, pinto, chickpeas, red beans or mixed, soaked in water overnight
- 2 oz pearl barley, rinsed
- 20 oz beef meat (stew cut)
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 32 oz beef broth
- 12 oz baby red potatoes, halved
- 6 large eggs, rinsed
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1812 kJ / 433 kcal
- 42 g
- 34 g
- 15 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 6 g
- 1027 mg
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Sea Bass with Miso Butter, Mashed Potatoes and Beans
Mussels in Spicy Tomato Sauce
Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
Shrimp and Vodka Penne Pasta
Chickpea and Lentil Soup with Dukkah
Homemade Pie Crust
Colorado Cowboy Beans
Wild Rice Pork Pilaf
Tomatillo Avocado Guacamole
Crawfish Omelet with Holy Trinity Tomatoes