Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 48 oz chicken stock
- 3 oz red miso (or akamiso)
- 2 in. fresh ginger, in 4 pieces
- 2 in. kombu
- 12 oz chicken breast, skinless, boneless, sliced (½ in)
- 1 oz ponzu sauce
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 6 ½ oz udon noodles
- 8 oz bok choy, in pieces (½ in.)
- 8 oz sweet corn kernels
- 6 oz cucumber, diced
- 1 fresh jalapeño chili, sliced
- 16 mint leaves, to garnish
- 2 lime, cut into wedges
- per 1 portion
- 1711 kJ / 409 kcal
- 35 g
- 53 g
- 6 g
- 67 mg
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant