Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 48 oz chicken stock
- 3 oz red miso (or akamiso)
- 2 in. fresh ginger, in 4 pieces
- 2 in. kombu
- 12 oz chicken breast, skinless, boneless, sliced (½ in)
- 1 oz ponzu sauce
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 6 ½ oz udon noodles
- 8 oz bok choy, in pieces (½ in.)
- 8 oz sweet corn kernels
- 6 oz cucumber, diced
- 1 fresh jalapeño chili, sliced
- 16 mint leaves, to garnish
- 2 lime, cut into wedges
- per 1 portion
- 1711 kJ / 409 kcal
- 35 g
- 53 g
- 6 g
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Coconut Sauce, Garlic Naan and Cucumber Salad
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash