Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Roma tomatoes
- 4 oz yellow onions, halved
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil, plus 3 tbsp to fry
- 16 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, halved
- 8 ½ oz bomba rice (see Tip)
- 1 tbsp chicken stock paste
or 12 oz chicken stock
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 pinch saffron (approx. 25 strands)
- 2 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 8 oz Spanish chorizo sausages, thinly sliced (approx. ½ in.)
- 24 raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 oz frozen peas
- 2 oz pitted green olives, drained
oz piquillo peppers, canned or jarred, drained, sliced
or 2 oz roasted red peppers, canned or jarred, drained, sliced
- lemon wedges, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2686 kJ / 642 kcal
- 32 g
- 39 g
- 40 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Baked Fish with Shrimp, Vegetables and Basmati Rice (Ben)
Shrimp and Green Pea Pasta
Shrimp Salad with Peaches in White Pepper Citronette
Mixed Paella (Hestan Cue™)