Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Portuguese Fish and Potato Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 - 6 cod fillets (approx. 28 oz)
- salt, to taste
- 24 oz tomatoes, diced (approx. ¼ in.), divided
- 3 ½ oz green bell peppers, thinly sliced strips or rounds, divided
- 3 ½ oz red bell peppers, thinly sliced strips or rounds, divided
- 10 oz yellow onion, cut into pieces (approx. ½ in.), divided
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 oz olive oil
- 35 oz red potatoes, sliced in rounds (approx. ¼ in.)
- 6 oz white wine
- 2 oz water
tbsp clam juice
or 1 ½ tbsp fish stock cube
- ⅛ tsp chili powder
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 6 - 8 sprigs cilantro, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 1657.5 kJ / 396.2 kcal
- 39.7 g
- 39.5 g
- 7 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.9 g
- 6.8 g
- 156.4 mg
Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken Garam Masala
Chicken with Creamy Vegetable Sauce
Cod with Crispy Bacon and Parsley Potatoes
Mediterranean Chicken with Olives
Cod with Citrus Butter
Eggplant and Tomato Pasta
Salmon with Ginger Tomato Sauce