Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 dried ancho chilies, stems and seeds removed, sliced (1 in.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- ¼ tsp cumin seeds
- 5 oz shallots, in pieces
- ½ oz olive oil
- ½ oz sambal oelek
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 24 oz chicken thighs, air-chilled, boneless, skinless, in strips (1 in.)
- 3 oz dried sour cherries
- 32 oz water
- 2 cans cannellini beans (15 oz ea.) drained
- parsley leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1004 kJ / 240 kcal
- 21 g
- 26 g
- 5 g
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Coconut Sauce, Garlic Naan and Cucumber Salad
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash