Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamed Pearl Onions with Ham
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 35 oz water
- 24 oz pearl onions, root end trimmed
- 4 oz smoked ham, diced (approx. ¼ in.)
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ oz unsalted butter
- 4 oz heavy whipping cream
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 - 3 heaping tsp fresh thyme leaves
- per 1 portion
- 820 kJ / 196 kcal
- 5 g
- 12 g
- 15 g
- 3 g
Brie en Croute with Port Figs
Key Lime Pie
Shrimp and Grits
Shredded Chicken and Vegetable Lettuce Cups
Mushroom and Beef Burger
Roasted Pork Loin (Betty)
Squid Ink Pappardelle with Lobster and Saffron Broth