Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz shallots, halved
- ½ oz ginger, cut into pieces
- ½ oz lemongrass, fresh, thinly sliced in rounds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 oz vegetable oil
- 6 oz kimchi
- 11 oz risotto rice
- 27 oz vegetable stock
- 4 oz English cucumber, halfmoon slices, cut on the bias
- dried kimchi flakes, to garnish
- green onion, sliced on the bias, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1674 kJ / 400 kcal
- 7 g
- 74 g
- 8 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Egg Salad Sandwiches
Moroccan Salmon with Lemony Couscous and Vegetable Soup
Steamed Eggplant and Ricotta Lasagna