Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- olive oil, to grease
- 15 oz warm water (100°F-110°F)
- 16 oz bread flour
- 6 oz semolina
tsp rapid rise yeast
or 1 packet/envelope rapid rise yeast
- 1 tbsp salt
- 5 oz yellow onion, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh bird's eye chili, seeds removed
- 1 tsp shrimp paste
- 8 oz peanut butter
- 8 oz coconut milk
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 oz ketchup
- ¼ tsp sesame oil (optional)
- 12 oz cooked chicken meat, cut into 1 in. x 2 in. pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil, to grease
- bread flour, to dust hands
- 12 oz provolone cheese, cut into 1 in. pieces, divided
- 6 oz red bell pepper, cut into ¼ in. strips, divided
- 6 oz green bell pepper, cut into ¼ in. strips, divided
- per 1 piece
- 8703 kJ / 2080 kcal
- 72 g
- 265 g
- 87 g
- 18 g