Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork Gyros with Tzatziki
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz vegetable oil
- 4 oz yellow onions, sliced in half moons (¼ in.)
- 8 oz pork tenderloin, cut into strips (¼ in.)
- 1 tsp spice mixture for gyros, to taste (see Tip)
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 ½ oz cucumber, peeled, cored and cut into pieces (1 in.)
oz plain yogurt
or 8 oz sour cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 sprig fresh dill, plus extra to garnish
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
pita breads, warmed
or 2 flatbreads, warmed
- 1 lemon, in wedges, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2364 kJ / 565 kcal
- 42 g
- 47 g
- 22 g
- Saturated fat
- 7 g
- 3 g
- 738 mg
Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Rice
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Chicken Fajita Soup
Chicken Breasts Pizzaiola
Chicken Cacciatore with Orzo
Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce
Bacon and Ranch Chicken Salad
Sesame Orange Chicken
Greek Style Pork Stew