Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork Gyros with Tzatziki
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz vegetable oil
- 4 oz yellow onions, sliced in half moons (¼ in.)
- 8 oz pork tenderloin, cut into strips (¼ in.)
- 1 tsp spice mixture for gyros, to taste (see Tip)
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 ½ oz cucumber, peeled, cored and cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 8 oz plain yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 sprig fresh dill, plus extra to garnish
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- 2 pita breads, warmed
- 1 lemon, in wedges, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2364 kJ / 565 kcal
- 42 g
- 47 g
- 22 g
- 3 g