Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g potatoes, cut in pieces (see tip)
- 100 g tomatoes, halved
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 400 g mixed vegetables (e.g. carrots, turnips, leeks), cut in pieces
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, cut in pieces
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, adjust to taste
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 600 g water, adjust to taste (see tip)
g unsalted butter, diced
or olive oil
- per 1 portion
- 440.2 kJ / 105.2 kcal
- 3.2 g
- 17.2 g
- 3 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.8 g
- 3.6 g
- 346.3 mg
Leek and potato soup
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Carrot and Coriander Soup
Sweet Potato and Courgette Soup
Broccoli and stilton soup
Creamy Courgette Soup
Creamy Tomato Soup
Broccoli, Cauliflower and Courgette Soup, Tomatoes Stuffed with Tuna and Leeks, and Tomato Rice