Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chimichurri Steak Pita Sandwich
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz fresh parsley, leaves and tender stems
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 10 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves only
- 1 oz shallots, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
fresh Fresno chili, stem and seeds removed
or 1 fresh jalapeño chili, stem and seeds removed
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 - 4 tsp red wine vinegar
- 24 oz flank steak
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 pita breads, whole
- 32 arugula leaves, to taste (optional)
- 4 heirloom tomatoes, sliced (¼ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 2782 kJ / 665 kcal
- 44 g
- 42 g
- 35 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef Wellington (Ben)
Chicken Breasts Au Gratin in Chipotle Salsa (Ben)
Chicken Coq au Vin (Betty)
Roasted Pork Loin (Betty)