Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork Tenderloin with Carrots and Pesto Potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Dijon mustard
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz soy sauce
- 1 oz dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pork tenderloin (approx. 18-20 oz), cut in half, to fit Varoma
Carrot Top Pesto
- 3 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
bunch whole baby rainbow carrots, reserve green tops for pesto (see Tip)
or 1 package baby carrots, plus 1.5 oz greens (see Tip)
- 1 oz pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 ½ oz fresh basil leaves
- 5 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
Steaming in the Varoma
- 24 oz water
- 20 oz baby gold potatoes, quartered
- per 1 portion
- 2761 kJ / 660 kcal
- 31 g
- 32 g
- 46 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 5 g
- 743 mg