Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 stalks fresh rosemary, leaves only
- ½ bunch fresh basil, leaves only (approx. 15 g)
- ½ bunch fresh oregano, leaves only (approx. 15 g)
- ½ bunch fresh parsley, leaves only (approx. 15 g)
- 8 garlic cloves
- 2 lemons, finely grated zest and juice
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 3 spring onions, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1500 g boneless lamb leg
- 1000 g water
- per 1 portions
- 1182 kJ / 282.5 kcal
- 24.8 g
- 1.5 g
- 19.2 g
- 0.5 g
Chicken with Herb Salsa and White Bean & Rocket Pesto Salad
Salmon with Sticky Tomato Glaze
Pork Chops with Orange
Greek Style Pork Stew
Salmon with Broccoli, Couscous and Honey Mustard Sauce
Lamb and Green Bean Casserole
Pasta Salad with Salami
Cranberry and Camembert Stuffed Chicken
Beef with Mushrooms
Seven Spice Chicken with Rice