Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 240 g cooked chickpeas (drained weight)
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ Tbsp tahini
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- boiling water
- ice cubes
- 6 iceberg lettuce leaves, large
- 135 g carrots, peeled, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 150 g red peppers, deseeded, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 12 sprigs coriander leaves
- 6 Tbsp cress
- 6 tsp chia seeds
- 60 g pineapple, cubed (1 cm) (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 686 kJ / 165 kcal
- 5.3 g
- 10.3 g
- 10 g
Thai Curry Noodles
Iranian Vegetable Stew
Baked Eggs in Tomato and Lentils with Goat’s Cheese Sauce
Supreme Plant Poke Bowl
Warm Salad with Lentils, Cauliflower and Beans
Amaranth and Chickpea Patties
Carrot and Peanut Bake
Vegan Cauliflower Fettuccine Alfredo
Barbecue Beanburger Sliders