Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Porcini and Pancetta Risotto - Risotto con porcini e pancetta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g dried porcini mushrooms, in small pieces
- 70 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves (1 small handful)
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 150 g pancetta, smoked, diced (2 cm)
- 150 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 400 g risotto rice
- 500 g boiling water, plus extra for soaking
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- per 1 portion
- 2141 kJ / 511 kcal
- 15.8 g
- 54.3 g
- 25 g
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello
Greek Chicken with Orzo and Feta
Scallops with Parsnip Purée and Pancetta Crumbs
Prawn and Chorizo Paella
Italian Sausage and Orzo Soup
Venetian Duck Ragù - Ragù veneziano con anatra
Salmon and Fennel Risotto
Pea and Mint Risotto
Polenta with Prawns, Chorizo and Spinach