Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cod with Citrus Butter
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 orange, thin peel only, no pith, plus juice (approx. 2.5 oz)
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith, plus juice (approx. 2.5 oz)
tsp anise seeds
or 1 tsp fennel seeds
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 25 oz water
- 14 oz potatoes, cut into pieces
- 4 cod fillets (4-7 oz each, max of 28 oz)
- 3 oz unsalted butter, plus extra to grease
- 14 oz zucchini, sliced (¼ in.)
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1716 kJ / 411 kcal
- 32 g
- 21 g
- 20 g
- 2.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Mussels in spicy tomato sauce
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato