Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 orange, thin peel only, no pith, plus juice (approx. 2.5 oz)
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith, plus juice (approx. 2.5 oz)
- 1 tsp anise seeds
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 25 oz water
- 14 oz potatoes, cut into pieces
- 4 cod fillets (4-7 oz each, max of 28 oz)
- 3 oz unsalted butter, plus extra to grease
- 14 oz zucchini, sliced (¼ in.)
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1716 kJ / 411 kcal
- 32 g
- 21 g
- 20 g
- 103 mg
- 2.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Jumbo Shrimp with Vermicelli
Steamed Whole Fish
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Crispy Coconut Shrimp