Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cod with Citrus Butter
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
tsp anise seeds
or 1 tsp fennel seeds
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 25 oz water
- 14 oz potatoes, cut into pieces
- 4 cod fillets (4-7 oz each, max of 28 oz)
- 3 oz unsalted butter, plus extra to grease
- 14 oz zucchini, sliced (¼ in.)
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1915 kJ / 457.7 kcal
- 45.1 g
- 26.2 g
- 19.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 11.3 g
- 4.6 g
- 439.6 mg
Creamy Tomato Soup
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Butternut Squash and Ginger Soup
Salmon in Mushroom Cream Sauce with Potatoes
Halibut and Potatoes with Tomato Sauce
Steamed Carrot and Zucchini Tagliatelle