Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz yellow onions, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz olive oil
- 10 ½ oz ripe tomatoes, cut into pieces (¼ in.-¾ in.)
- 3 ½ oz red bell peppers, cut into pieces (¼ in.-¾ in.)
- 1 tbsp mixed dried herbs (e.g. thyme, rosemary, marjoram, basil, parsley)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 pinches freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ½ oz eggplants, cut into pieces (¼ in.-¾ in.)
- 7 oz zucchini, cut into pieces (¼ in.-¾ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 397.8 kJ / 95.1 kcal
- 2.7 g
- 13.9 g
- 4.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.6 g
- 4.9 g
- 593.4 mg
Butternut Squash and Ginger Soup
Stuffed Peppers with Rice and Tomato Sauce
Baked Spinach and Eggs
White Bean Soup
Artichoke and Butterbean Dip
Steamed Carrot and Zucchini Tagliatelle
Carrot and Brussels Sprouts Risotto