Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz Pepper Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 fresh jalapeño chili, de-stemmed (approx. 1 oz)
- 2 serrano chilies, de-stemmed (approx. 1 oz)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 7 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 4 oz green bell pepper, halved
- 4 oz red bell pepper, halved
- 2 oz olive oil
- 4 oz celery stalk, in pieces
- 16 oz salsa, (tomato, md. heat)
- 1 can tomato sauce (approx. 15 oz)
- 16 oz ground turkey, crumbled
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 oz lemon juice (approx. 1 md. lemon) (optional)
- 1 can pinto beans (approx. 15 oz), drained
- per 1 portion
- 2207 kJ / 526 kcal
- 31 g
- 32 g
- 28 g
- 89 mg
- 6.3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant