Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked Salmon Cakes with Corn Salsa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 green onions, trimmed, cut into pieces
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp whole black peppercorns
- 11 oz fresh salmon, skinless, boneless, cubed (1 in.)
- 1 large egg
- 1 oz panko
- 1 tbsp capers, drained but not rinsed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 oz red onions, cut into pieces
- 3 oz red bell peppers, de-seeded, de-stemmed, cut into pieces
- 1 fresh jalapeño chili, de-seeded, de-stemmed
- 8 oz sweet corn kernels
- ¼ tsp salt
- cilantro, to garnish
- per 1 piece
- 431 kJ / 103 kcal
- 11 g
- 8 g
- 3 g
- 1 g
Chicken Fajita Soup
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Quinoa Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Green Tea Salmon with Asian Slaw
1h 20 min
Turkey and Wild Rice Stuffed Peppers
Cod with Citrus Butter