Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ancho-Cranberry Turkey Enchiladas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 dried ancho chilies, de-stemmed and de-seeded
- 1 dried 'chile de árbol' chili, de-stemmed and de-seeded (optional)
- 4 oz red onions, in pieces
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ oz olive oil
- 14 oz chicken stock, low sodium
- 10 oz cranberry sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 oz Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 3 oz cheddar cheese, cubed
oz cooked turkey meat, chopped
or 12 oz cooked chicken meat, chopped
- 1 can black beans (approx. 15 oz), rinsed, drained
- oil, to fry
- 12 corn tortillas (6 in.)
- chopped fresh cilantro, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2289 kJ / 547 kcal
- 34 g
- 61 g
- 20 g
- 11 g
Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken Fajita Soup
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Chimichurri Pork Tenderloin with Warm Rice Salad
Tex-Mex Turkey Soup
Spiced Corn Salad
Black Bean Soup with Parmesan Crisps
Beef Short Rib Chili
Bourbon Ginger Fizz