Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ancho-Cranberry Turkey Enchiladas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 dried ancho chilies, de-stemmed and de-seeded
- 1 dried 'chile de árbol' chili, de-stemmed and de-seeded (optional)
- 4 oz red onions, in pieces
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ oz olive oil
- 14 oz chicken stock, low sodium
- 10 oz cranberry sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 oz Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 3 oz cheddar cheese, cubed
- 12 oz cooked turkey meat, chopped
- 1 can black beans (approx. 15 oz), rinsed, drained
- oil, to fry
- 12 corn tortillas (6 in.)
- chopped fresh cilantro, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2289 kJ / 547 kcal
- 34 g
- 61 g
- 20 g
- 11 g