Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tamale Pie (Anna)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
oz lard, room temperature
or 6 ½ oz vegetable shortening, room temperature
- 18 oz masa harina, instant for tamales
- 22 oz chicken broth, lukewarm
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
Green Sauce and Vegetables
- 17 ½ oz green tomatillos, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 ½ oz yellow onions, in segments (¼ in.)
- 3 serrano chilies, destemmed, de seeded
- 10 ½ oz water
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- 7 oz zucchini, diced
- 3 ½ oz yellow onions, diced (¼ in.)
- 3 ½ oz poblano chilies, peeled, cut into strips (see Tip)
- 3 ½ oz sweet corn kernels
- per 1 portion
- 1364 kJ / 326 kcal
- 4 g
- 24 g
- 25 g
- Saturated fat
- 9 g
- 3 g
- 1440 mg
Savory Oatmeal with Sautéed Mushrooms
Butternut Queso (Matthew Kenney)
White Bean Quinoa Risotto with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Cucumber Lime Sorbet
Tex-Mex Tortillas with Shredded Pork and Black Beans
Steamed Sweet Cornbread
Onion Skin Broth
Horchata "Coconut Water"