Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Pepper Jack cheese, cubed
- 2 oz red onions, cut into pieces
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stem and seeds removed
- 5 avocados, halved, pitted, divided
- 2 oz mayonnaise
- ½ oz lemon juice
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cans tuna, packed in water, drained (5 oz cans)
- extra virgin olive oil, to brush or spray
- per 1 piece
- 1318 kJ / 315 kcal
- 12 g
- 13 g
- 27 g
- 9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado
Sous-vide Scallops with Saffron Sauce
Plank Grilled Pesto Salmon with Mushroom Orzotto
Coconut Sautéed Shrimp