Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz yellow onion, in pieces (1 in.)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 5 sprigs thyme, leaves only
- 5 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 24 oz vegetable stock
- 8 oz dry white wine
- 6 oz Parmesan cheese rinds, in pieces (2 in.)
- 20 oz tortellini, store bought, any type
- 3 oz rainbow chard, stems removed and chopped, greens in pieces (1 in.)
- Parmesan cheese, shaved, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 3134 kJ / 749 kcal
- 32 g
- 81 g
- 29 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Rice Salad with Watermelon and Mozzarella
Rice Cooker Brown Rice Salad
Vegetable Stir Fry with Eggs and Rice (Hestan Cue™)
Beef Ragout with Macaroni