Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chard in Parmesan Broth with Tortellini
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz yellow onion, in pieces (1 in.)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 5 sprigs thyme, leaves only
- 5 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 24 oz vegetable stock
- 8 oz dry white wine
- 3 oz rainbow chard, stems removed and chopped, greens in pieces (1 in.)
- 6 oz Parmesan cheese rinds, in pieces (2 in.)
- 20 oz tortellini, store bought, any type
- Parmesan cheese, shaved, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 3075.9 kJ / 735.2 kcal
- 35.8 g
- 75.5 g
- 28 g
- Saturated fat
- 13.2 g
- 4.1 g
- 1241 mg
Pasta Fagioli Soup
Shrimp Creole with Carolina Rice
Stuffed Peppers with Rice and Tomato Sauce
Shrimp and Green Pea Pasta
Tuna Noodle Bake
Stuffed Peppers with Herbed Quinoa
White Bean Quinoa Risotto with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Cheesy Zucchini Pappardelle
Pasta Salad with Trout and Vegetables
Holiday Couscous (Kris Morningstar)