Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sicilian Shrimp Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz red onions, cut into wedges (¼ in.)
- 1 ½ oz red wine vinegar
- 5 - 6 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ garlic clove
- 1 ½ oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ tsp salt, to taste, divided
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 10 ½ oz water
- 17 ½ oz fresh raw medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 2 lemons, 1 sliced, 1 cut into wedges, to garnish
- 7 oz fennel bulb, thinly sliced, plus fronds, to garnish
- 14 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 oz baby arugula
- per 1 portion
- 778 kJ / 186 kcal
- 18 g
- 10 g
- 9 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 2 g
- 986 mg
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Citrus Salad with Mint Vinaigrette
Olive and Thyme Goat Cheese Dip
Lemon Caper Potato Salad
Shrimp Salad with Peaches in White Pepper Citronette
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto
Green Tea Salmon with Asian Slaw
Spring Greens and Grapefruit Salad
Mushroom and Artichoke Dip