Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Herb Stuffing with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil, divided, plus extra to grease
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (leaves only) (approx. 2 tsp)
- 1 tsp fresh sage leaves (approx. 4 leaves)
- 1 tsp fresh thyme (leaves only)
- 16 oz butternut squash, peeled and cubed (1 in.)
- 3 oz shallots, finely sliced (approx. 2 shallots)
- 16 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 5 oz apple, diced
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 oz onion, quartered
- 4 ½ oz celery, diced
- 14 oz bread slices, cubed (1 in.)
- 12 oz vegetable stock
- 1 oz dried cranberries
- 1 oz chopped walnuts
- per 1 portion
- 1577 kJ / 377 kcal
- 11 g
- 59 g
- 13 g
- 9 g
Spicy Cranberry Orange Sauce
Bourbon Butter Basted Roast Turkey
Acorn Squash Gratin
Sausage Stuffed Kabocha
Asian-Style Rice with Eggs and Vegetables
Maple Cranberry Gingerbread
Chocolate Pecan Pie
Apple Cranberry Chutney
Orzo with Salmon, Green Beans and Avocado Sauce
Mini Crab cakes with Cilantro Pesto