Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 oz panko
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 32 oz water
- 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste, divided
- 6 oz wild rice
- 6 bell peppers, mixed (red and yellow)
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 oz red onions, in pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced (¼ in.)
- 1 oz unsalted butter
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 10 oz breakfast turkey sausages, quartered
- 2 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 3 oz baby spinach
- per 1 portion
- 1866 kJ / 446 kcal
- 20 g
- 41 g
- 23 g