Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Iraqi cheese pies (Cheese chureck)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g water
- 170 g salted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 180 g milk
- 2 tsp white sugar
- 3 tsp dried instant yeast
- 2 eggs
- 650 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp salt
- 200 g feta cheese, cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 180 g haloumi, cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 250 g mozzarella, cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 1 tbsp water, plus extra for sealing
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- per 1 piece
- 2062.9 kJ / 491.2 kcal
- 19.9 g
- 42.8 g
- 26.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 15.9 g
- 2.4 g
- 1059.4 mg
Iraqi cheese pies (cheese chureck)
Herb and garlic pull-apart bread
Tiropita (Greek cheese pie)
Cheese and spring onion galette
Fatayer with cheese and mint
Caramelised fennel and ricotta tarts with Parmesan crisps
Sunday morning breakky bake
Black & white chocolate tartufo
Bee sting cake
Baked rice croquettes