Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces (approx. 2 cm)
- 50 g carrots, cut into pieces (approx. 2 cm)
- 120 g raw cashews
- 80 g plant-based milk of choice
- 2 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp shiro (white) miso paste
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 - 2 pinches cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 120 g boiling water
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 4102 kJ / 976.7 kcal
- 32.9 g
- 68.7 g
- 62.6 g
- 16.5 g
Cashew sour cream
Pulled BBQ jackfruit
Cashew cheddar cheese
Plant-based béchamel sauce
Jackfruit and mayo sandwich filling