Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Jackfruit and mayo sandwich filling
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 3 tbsp vegan mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 pinch ground turmeric
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp kala namak (black salt) (optional - see Tips)
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 - 2 pinches cayenne pepper (optional)
- 565 g canned jackfruit in brine, rinsed and drained (approx. 300 g after draining - see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 736.2 kJ / 175.3 kcal
- 5.5 g
- 15.4 g
- 10.4 g
- 4.5 g
Curried chickpea and lentil sandwich filling
Cauliflower buffalo bites
Hearty lentil chilli
Sweet potato lasagne
Pulled BBQ jackfruit
Sweet and sour tempeh
Plant-based béchamel sauce
Smoky beetroot and black bean sliders with soused cucumber
Savoury tofu quiche