Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g beetroot (approx. 3 beetroots), peeled and cut into pieces (approx. 2-3 cm - see Tips)
- 80 g red onion, cut into quarters
- 1 carrot (approx. 130 g), cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed and cut into thirds (optional)
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil, plus an extra 3 tbsp for drizzling
- 90 g apple cider vinegar
- 30 g coconut sugar
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp salt
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 6133.6 kJ / 1460.4 kcal
- 11.8 g
- 71.4 g
- 121.7 g
- 23.6 g
Brandy cashew cream
Stretchy melty cheese
Cashew cheddar cheese
Plant-based béchamel sauce
Sage and buckwheat stuffing balls