Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Apple and ginger paste
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 - 100 g fresh ginger, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 pear (approx. 170 g), unpeeled, cut into quarters and core removed
- 5 Granny Smith apples (approx. 550 g), unpeeled, cut into quarters and cores removed
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 120 g water
- 600 - 700 g white sugar (weight is approximate)
- per 1 portion
- 365 kJ / 87 kcal
- 0.1 g
- 22 g
- 0 g
- Saturated fat
- 0 g
- 0.6 g
- 0.7 mg
Lemon or lime butter
Cranberry and rosemary chutney
Beetroot and tequila cured salmon
Blackberry vinegar chocolate truffles
Red onion relish
Savoury herb baked ricotta
Spicy peach and mango chutney
Hazelnut dukkah with fennel
British spice rub