Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fish with Mixed Pepper Couscous
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 cod fillets (approx. 700-800 g)
- 1 tsp harissa sauce (see tip)
- 2 tsp ras el hanout (see tip)
- 2 tsp lemon-salt paste (see tip)
- 1 ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 ½ Tbsp olive oil
- 200 g red peppers, quartered
- 250 g yellow peppers, quartered
- 200 g green peppers, quartered
- 250 g couscous
- 290 g water
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 250 g liquid fish stock
- 200 g red peppers, cut in large pieces
- ¼ tsp brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 2054 kJ / 492 kcal
- 43 g
- 57 g
- 10 g
- 13 g
Salmon with Spinach, Tomatoes and Lentils
Honey and Soy Cod with Rice and Vegetables
Salmon en Croute with Lemon Risotto
Salmon and Asparagus Rice Salad
Sea Bass with Cavolo Nero, Cannellini Beans and Red Pepper
Trapanese Couscous with Fish, Tomatoes and Almonds - Couscous alla trapanese con pesce, pomodori e mandorle
Sea Bass with Raisins and Pine Nuts
Haddock Crumble with Tomatoes and Peppers
Apricot, Hazelnut and Feta Couscous with Mixed Vegetables
Steamed Sea Bass with Watercress Orange Couscous
Dahi Wali Macchi (Haddock Baked in Yoghurt)
Wild Salmon Fishcakes