Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Feta and Honey Cheesecakes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g unsalted butter, diced
- 50 g filo pastry, shredded (see tip)
- 1 Tbsp caster sugar
- 160 g cream cheese
- 160 g double cream (extra thick - see tip)
- 40 g icing sugar
- 40 g honey, thick
- 50 g feta cheese, smooth, crumbled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g runny honey
- 50 g water
- fresh oregano leaves (optional)
- 2 Tbsp roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 100 g seasonal fruit (e.g. raspberries, blueberries, apricots)
- per 1 portion
- 2375 kJ / 571 kcal
- 7 g
- 42 g
- 41.2 g
Baked Spinach and Feta Mushrooms
Crispy Aubergine on Creamy Kohlrabi
Celeriac, Roasted Hazelnut and Truffle Soup
Artichoke & Butter Bean Dip
Fruit Tart with Camomile Custard
Chipotle Puff Fish 'Tacos'
Beetroot and Herring Open Sandwich (Smørrebrød)
Chickpea Stew with Vegetables
Vegan Roulades with Dumplings and Red Cabbage
Cannelloni with Artichoke Filling and Tomato Sauce
Vegan Aubergine Rolls