Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Duck, Apricot and Pine Nut Pastilla
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g onions, halved
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 ½ - 2 tsp ground cumin, to taste
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon, plus 1 pinch for dusting
- 1 ½ - 2 tsp ground coriander, to taste
- 2 tsp dried fennel seeds
- 1 pinch saffron
- 600 g duck breasts, skinless, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 150 g dried apricots, pitted, quartered
chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or 1 tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
- 2 lemons, finely grated zest and juice
- 80 g water
- 50 g toasted pine nuts, plus extra for garnishing
- 4 sheets filo pastry (approx. 48 cm x 25 cm)
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- per 1 portion
- 1997 kJ / 477 kcal
- 37 g
- 37 g
- 18 g
- 8 g
Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
Sicilian Prawn Salad
Twice-Baked Watercress, Goat's Cheese and Hazelnut Soufflé
Five-spice Duck with Mushrooms, Asian Vegetables and Rice
Duck with Blackberry Sauce and Celeriac Mash
Sirloin Steak with New Potatoes and Chimichurri
Duck Breasts with Orange Ginger Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Prawn and Asparagus Basil Ravioli
Beetroot Soup, Horseradish Dumplings
Fillet of Beef, Mushroom and Stilton Rarebit Tarts with Celeriac Purée
Pear and Goat's Cheese Parcels