Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds, plus extra to garnish, to taste
- 1 tbsp chia seeds, plus extra to garnish, to taste
- 12 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 5 oz fresh blueberries, plus extra to garnish, to taste
- 2 oz almond butter
- 1 oz honey
- 1 banana, sliced (¼ in)
- per 1 portion
- 2176 kJ / 520 kcal
- 16 g
- 69 g
- 28 g
- 0 mg
- 12 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Mini Meatball Breakfast Hash
Sausage and Veggie Frittata and Ayran Drink
Best Keto Fat Bread