Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 oz garlic cloves (approx. 7-9 cloves), to taste
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 35 oz ripe tomatoes, i.e. dry-farmed tomatoes (see Tip)
- 2 anchovies, preserved in olive oil
- 1 heaping tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 43 oz water
- 16 oz pasta
- grated pecorino cheese, to taste
- 15 fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- per 1 portion
- 1619 kJ / 387 kcal
- 12 g
- 50 g
- 17 g
- 48 mg
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Jumbo Shrimp with Vermicelli
Steamed Whole Fish
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Crispy Coconut Shrimp