Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tomato Basil Pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 oz garlic cloves (approx. 7-9 cloves), to taste
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 35 oz ripe tomatoes, i.e. dry-farmed tomatoes (see Tip)
- 2 anchovies, preserved in olive oil
- 1 heaping tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 43 oz water
or 16 oz ramen noodles
grated pecorino cheese, to taste
or grated Parmesan cheese, to taste
- 15 fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- per 1 portion
- 1619 kJ / 387 kcal
- 12 g
- 50 g
- 17 g
- 4 g
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Chicken Garam Masala
Chicken with Creamy Vegetable Sauce
Salmon with Ginger Tomato Sauce
Asian-Style Rice with Eggs and Vegetables
Salmon in Mushroom Cream Sauce with Potatoes
White Bean Soup
Tagliatelle with Porcini Mushrooms