Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 oz garlic cloves (approx. 7-9 cloves), to taste
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 35 oz ripe tomatoes, i.e. dry-farmed tomatoes (see Tip)
- 2 anchovies, preserved in olive oil
- 1 heaping tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 43 oz water
or 16 oz ramen noodles
grated pecorino cheese, to taste
or grated Parmesan cheese, to taste
- 15 fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- per 1 portion
- 1619 kJ / 387 kcal
- 12 g
- 50 g
- 17 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Baked Fish with Shrimp, Vegetables and Basmati Rice (Ben)
Shrimp and Green Pea Pasta
Shrimp Salad with Peaches in White Pepper Citronette
Mixed Paella (Hestan Cue™)