Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 24 oz large raw shrimp, peeled, tail on, deveined
- water, to fully submerge bags (not higher than max. fill mark)
oz lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon) (see Tip)
or 1 tsp ascorbic acid (vitamin C powder)
or 4 oz tomato sauce
- 2 oz chili sauce
- 1 oz prepared horseradish, to taste
- 3 oz mayonnaise, to taste (optional)
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops hot sauce, to taste
- 2 tbsp capers, to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- ice cubes, to serve
- fresh parsley leaves, to garnish
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 879 kJ / 210 kcal
- 16 g
- 9 g
- 12 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 1 g
- 1166 mg
Boiled Egg Mode
Keto Cranberry Sauce
Essence of Tomato Water Shots
Steamed Veggies with Cauliflower Hummus
Biltmore Lavender and Tellicherry Pepper Osso Buco
Crab Stuffed Lobster Tails
Strawberry Almond Gelato
Whisked Egg Whites
Sous-Vide Scallops in Lemon-Butter Sauce