This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, since they have different maximum capacities.
Sirloin Steaks with Herb Butter, Rosemary Potatoes and Broccoli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 3 - 4 fresh sage, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 10 fresh chives, in pieces (1 in.)
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 8 oz unsalted butter, softened
Vegetables & Steaks
- 4 sirloin steaks (approx. 1½ in. thick)
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to brush
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 16 oz potatoes, peeled, cubed (1 in.)
- 20 oz water
- 12 oz broccoli florets
- per 1 portion
- 3489 kJ / 834 kcal
- 49 g
- 25 g
- 61 g