Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 tbsp Korean chili paste (gochujang)
- 2 ½ tbsp mirin
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp roasted sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced on the bias
- 8 oz sushi rice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 in. fresh ginger, peeled, sliced
- 32 oz beef stock
- 2 oz fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 4 large eggs
- 3 oz snow peas
- 6 oz zucchini, thinly sliced, bias cut
- 2 oz carrot, julienned
- 4 oz napa cabbage, in pieces (¼ in.)
oz prime ribeye steak, thinly sliced (¼ in.)
or 16 oz beef tenderloin, thinly sliced (¼ in.)
- 4 oz kimchi (cabbage), chopped
- per 1 portion
- 2469 kJ / 590 kcal
- 43 g
- 66 g
- 16 g
- 6 g