Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 scallions, trimmed, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 2 oz red bell peppers, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz ginger, peeled, cut into pieces
- 1 oz panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp dried red chili flakes
- 1 egg yolk
- 24 oz ground chicken, thigh meat
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
- 12 scallions, trimmed, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 50 oz chicken broth, low sodium
- ½ oz ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 6 oz soba noodles
- 10 oz broccolini, trimmed, cut into pieces (½ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 1498 kJ / 358 kcal
- 35 g
- 35 g
- 10 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Coconut Sauce, Garlic Naan and Cucumber Salad
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash