Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Crumbed cutlets with cauliflower purée (Post-natal)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g cauliflower, broken into florets
- 50 g butter
- 70 g quark (see Tips)
- sea salt, to taste (see Tips)
- ground black pepper, to taste
Mountain pepperberry crumbed cutlets
- 130 g sourdough bread, torn into pieces
- 2 tsp ground mountain pepperberry (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp sea salt (see Tips)
- 2 - 3 tbsp spelt flour, for coating
- 1 egg
- 8 lamb cutlets
- 4 - 5 tbsp olive oil, for shallow frying
- spinach pesto, to serve (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2082.6 kJ / 495.9 kcal
- 23.5 g
- 23 g
- 33.6 g
- 5.6 g
Silky sweet potato mash
Lamb cutlets with spinach and pea purée
Slow roasted lamb shoulder and fennel with agrodolce dressing
Beef cheek Bourguignon
Lamb and fennel ragu
Lamb shanks with risoni and feta
John Dory with cauliflower couscous and corn purée
Lamb cutlets with pumpkin and pistachio salad
Lamb rack with port sauce and parsnip purée
Prawns, wasabi panna cotta and yuzu sauce