Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g eschalots, cut into halves
- 10 g unsalted butter
- 75 g pouring (whipping) cream
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 225 g frozen green peas
- ½ tsp lemon juice, plus extra to taste
- 4 pieces smoked streaky bacon, cut into lengths (15 cm)
- 8 scallops, roe removed
- ground black pepper, to season
- balsamic glaze, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2805.3 kJ / 667.9 kcal
- 62.6 g
- 16.1 g
- 38.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 18.7 g
- 6.8 g
- 2644.6 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Curried carrot and ginger soup
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing