Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta Fagioli Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz bacon, chopped (¼ in.)
- 4 oz red onion, quartered
- 1 oz celery, in pieces (2 in.)
- 1 oz carrots, in pieces (2 in.)
- 1 oz tomato paste
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh rosemary (1 sprig, leaves only), plus extra, to garnish, divided
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 10 oz canned cannellini beans (1 x 15 oz can), drained, divided
- 32 oz vegetable stock
- 5 oz ditalini pasta
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2075.8 kJ / 496.1 kcal
- 17.3 g
- 46.4 g
- 27 g
- Saturated fat
- 8.2 g
- 5.8 g
- 439.9 mg
Creamy Tomato Soup
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Spanish Tortilla - Tortilla Española
Baby Peas and Pancetta Risotto
White Bean Soup
Steamed Mahi Mahi and Mixed Vegetable Parcels
Tagliatelle with Porcini Mushrooms
Pasta "alla Norma"
Potato, Bacon and Cheese Tortilla