Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz bacon, chopped (¼ in.)
- 4 oz red onion, quartered
- 1 oz celery, in pieces (2 in.)
- 1 oz carrots, in pieces (2 in.)
- 1 oz tomato paste
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh rosemary (1 sprig, leaves only), plus extra, to garnish, divided
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 10 oz canned cannellini beans (1 x 15 oz can), drained, divided
- 32 oz vegetable stock
- 5 oz ditalini pasta
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2435 kJ / 582 kcal
- 23 g
- 53 g
- 31 g
- 7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chickpea and Lentil Soup with Dukkah
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Smoky Black Bean Soup
Ramen Noodle Soup