Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mediterranean Farro Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz farro
- 52 oz water, divided
- 1 lemon (approx. 5 oz), thin peel only, no pith, plus 1 oz of juice
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper, to taste
- ½ oz parsley, leaves and tender stems
- 2 oz olive oil
- ½ oz red wine vinegar
- 6 ½ oz red onions, cut into halves and broken into pieces, divided
- 2 oz red bell pepper, seeds removed, cut into pieces (approx. ½ pepper)
- 2 oz green bell pepper, seeds removed, cut into pieces (approx. ½ pepper)
- 7 oz Roma tomatoes, diced (½ in.) pieces (approx. 2 tomatoes)
- 5 oz Lebanese cucumbers, diced (½ in.), (approx. ¼ cucumber)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 6 stalks fresh thyme, leaves only
- 3 oz mixed salad greens
- per 1 portion
- 2064 kJ / 492 kcal
- 21 g
- 33 g
- 28 g
- 7.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Kids Vegan Summer Rolls
Shrimp Salad with Peaches in White Pepper Citronette
Tomato Tart Tatin
Brandy Chicken Liver Pâté