Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Curried Squash Galette
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g olive oil
- ½ tsp black mustard seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp Madras curry powder
- 250 g butternut squash, peeled, sliced (1 cm) (see tip)
- 250 g kabocha squash, peeled, sliced (1 cm)
- 1 red onion, cut in wedges (eighths)
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 190 g wholemeal flour, plus extra for dusting
- 115 g unsalted butter, diced (1-2 cm) then frozen for 30 minutes
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 50 - 80 g water, ice cold
- 250 g sour cream
- per 1 portion
- 1979 kJ / 477 kcal
- 6 g
- 31 g
- 35 g
Kale, Potato, Celeriac and Stilton Pie
Chorizo and Butternut Squash Soup
Polenta with Ratatouille
1h 20 min
Butternut Squash, Sage and Hazelnut Tart
1h 10 min
Lentil, Red Pepper and Harissa Soup
Spinach and feta galette
1h 50 min
Lentils and Roasted Roots with Salsa Verde
Quick Squash, Rosemary and Parmesan Bread
Pumpkin and Onion Galette with Autumn Coleslaw
Middle Eastern Aubergine Pies
Courgette and Carrot Loaf