Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cedar-wrapped pork with rosemary
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- water, for soaking
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only from 1-2 sprigs, 4 sprigs set aside
- 2 - 3 pieces lemon zest, no white pith
- 5 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 45 g anchovy fillets
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pork fillets (approx. 420 g each), cut into halves
- 8 slices prosciutto
- per 1 portion
- 1530.8 kJ / 364.5 kcal
- 62.4 g
- 0.5 g
- 12.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.7 g
- 0.5 g
- 1327 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
Family chicken galette
Bangers and mixed mash with caramelised onions
Korean fried chicken
Jo Whitton's Wholesome meatball soup
Bourbon pork ribs
Gwinganna turmeric chicken with coconut cream and green beans
Rare beef steak with herb garlic butter
Peruvian roast chicken with green sauce and avocado salad
Moroccan lamb meatballs with batbout flatbreads
Korean beef bulgogi (TM6)