Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Hainan Chicken Rice, Vegetable Soup, Steamed Egg
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g chicken legs, skin on (approx. 2 legs), deboned (see tip)
- 10 g light soy sauce
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- 3 medium eggs
- 1560 g water
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, adjust to taste
- 50 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 10 g garlic cloves
- 30 g vegetable oil
- 300 g white long grain rice, rinsed until water runs clear
- 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 2 pandan leaves (see tip)
- 50 g onion, quartered
- 70 g potato, diced (2 cm)
- 70 g tomato, cut in wedges
- 120 g carrot, peeled, diced (2 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 2663 kJ / 637 kcal
- 31 g
- 72 g
- 24 g
- Saturated fat
- 7 g
- 4 g
- 1488 mg
Kam Heong (Golden Fragrance) Prawns
Thai Steamed Fish With Lime
Nasi Kampung (Kampung Style Fried Rice)
Crispy Ikan Bilis
Sweet And Sour Prawns
Kopitiam Style Soft Boiled Eggs
Tom Yam Mee Hoon
Stir Fried Broccoli with Carrot
Fast and Easy Stir Fried Mee Hoon (200 g)